China aims to create 50 million new jobs over the next five years, and with more than one million of those expected to come from the general aviation sector, there has never been a better time to get involved in the China general aviation market.
Trade shows provide a great opportunity for engaging the Chinese market, and the only dedicated general aviation show for 2016 is GAS Shanghai, also known as:
The 5th Shanghai International General Aviation, Helicopter and UAV Exhibition
As the only Asian trade fair for general aviation, helicopters and UAVs, GAS Shanghai has previously attracted businesses from more than 40 countries, and expects to almost double the 140 exhibitors and triple the 40,000 visitors it drew last time around. The event is approved by the CAAC and hosted by a number of industry related associations. It also claims the support of state manufacturers AVIC and COMAC as well as a slew of airlines and airport companies.
This exhibition will be ideal for showcasing:
- General aviation aircraft and equipment manufacturing and R & D
- General aviation operations, including flight service stations and airport construction
- General aviation infrastructure and services such as aircraft maintenance and flight training
- Helicopters and related services and equipment
- UAV systems
We understand that this event will also include a celebration of 65 years of aviation in the new China.
To make matters even more interesting two other expos will be held concurrently with GAS Shanghai:
GAS Shanghai Particulars
Shanghai New International Expo Center
June 14-16, 2016
Exhibitors: around 250
Visitors: around 60,000
Booths: from USD 4,800 for 3 x 3 m standard
XL Aviation Consulting keeps abreast of all the important aviation and aerospace trade shows around China, and is in a position to assist foreign companies in maximizing the opportunity they provide for connecting with the Chinese market:
- Conducting/Leading/Directing market research.
- Building professional business contacts for you.
- Registration and logistical support for your attendance as an exhibitor and/or delegate.
- Representing you by operating your exhibition space on your behalf or through our own exhibit.
Ask us for more detailsContact Form